Delpaneaux Wills is an actor.Click for full Filmography
Wendy Shepherd of Studio Matrix has provided Delpaneaux with online publicity, consulting, social media and internet management since about the year 2015.
Delpaneaux Wills (pronounced Del-pawn-o) is a U.S. citizen of African and Latin descent. He was raised in Sierra Leone, West Coast Africa. Delpaneaux’s father is of Afro-Cuban descent from the United States and his mother is from Sierra Leone. When he returned to the United States as a teenager he fell in love with football, medicine, and acting. He played football at San Diego State University and Whittier College as a wide receiver. While at Whittier College, he was involved in theater program. He had plans to follow in his father’s footsteps as a doctor, but had to give it up for his love of acting. Since moving to Los Angeles, Delpaneaux has become an active presence in theater, television, and film. In 2009, Delpaneaux was Seneca Keflezi an African track star in the Lifetime Original Film “Chasing a Dream“. Delpaneaux has also appeared on T.V in “The E-Ring“, “Las Vegas“, “The L-Word“, and “General Hospital“. His film work includes a lead role in the Lionsgate’s “Darktown“, the Sci-fi film “Sand Sharks“, and the faith-based film “Do You Believe?”
:: contact form ::
– If you want a reply or autograph, mail a self addressed stamped envelope w/ paid return postage with the photo or item.
– Make sure to send a letter along with it and instructions.
– There is no defined estimate for return mail.
– If you need to make sure your mail arrived at it’s destination, look into getting delivery confirmation.
– If you live overseas, look into an IRC coupon or ask your post office.