Ross Kurt Le is an actor known for his television role in Stitchers (Alex) and more.Click for full Filmography
Wendy Shepherd of Studio Matrix has provided Ross with online publicity, consulting, social media and internet management since about the year 2016.
Ross Kurt Le is an Australian actor and writer. He is best known for his role as Alex on Stitchers (2015-16), and has also appeared on Castle, and Run DMZ.
Le was born and raised in Sydney, Australia and studied Chemical Engineering at Sydney University. Following graduation and a brief career in accounting, Le moved to Los Angeles in 2009 to pursue his goal of becoming an actor.
After attending The American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Hollywood, Le found work on stage at East West Players (playing Neil in the stage adaption of “Mysterious Skin” by Scott Heim) and at Circle X Theatre (appearing as Wong Tuck in “The Chinese Massacre).
Le has since appeared in Castle (2012), and Run DMZ (2013). Le is currently filming season two of Stitchers (2015-16).
Le currently resides in Hollywood, California (2016).
Address coming soon.
– If you want a reply or autograph, mail a self addressed stamped envelope w/ paid return postage with the photo or item.
– Make sure to send a letter along with it and instructions.
– There is no defined estimate for return mail.
– If you need to make sure your mail arrived at it’s destination, look into getting delivery confirmation.
– If you live overseas, look into an IRC coupon or ask your post office.
An entrepreneur who has developed dozens of successful websites over the last 23 years (since about 1997). Experience includes a background in digital graphics, website design, online publicity, social media management, marketing, online publishing and more. Wendy works with well-known entertainment talent and films, runs a number of high-profile marketing campaigns and has been titled as an associate producer on a couple of film production projects.